The function of closing the sale is a unique skill that can be learned.
Many of us are extraordinarily creative and love staging, organizing and office design. But, the actual function of closing the sale is a unique skill set. It can be learned. GYST* Solutions will show step by step how to find business, strategies on how to close the sale and then get the contract signed.
Learn how to:
- Target markets
- Identify opportunities
- Qualify clients
- Learn the types of decision makers and how to address the decision factors.
- Structure a thought process to create a plan of action
- Move through the sales funnel to the close of the sale
- Managing VS maintaining your client base
- Ask for the money
GYST* Solutions provides real life examples of how business is won and lost. Then the process is diagrammed and outlined. The work sheets can be printed handouts or interactive online allowing you to walk through your own examples while GYST* Solutions acts as a guide in this process.
Let’s get the thought process started:
Two Hour Introductory Class $200
Bring a sales opportunity:
One Hour Follow Up Strategy Session $50
Contact GYST* Solutions for group rate
An unusual mix of skill sets allows June Carter to be a premier Home Stager, Professional Organizer, Office Designer/Planner and Master Sales Strategist. Experience in major corporations such as NBC, Steelcase, Knoll and 3form provided the right forums for design and sales. As an entrepreneur founding Corporate Interior Solutions and GYST* Solutions, the ability to move within the worlds of design and sales multiplied.
Sales training has been a passion. June’s methods of targeting, qualifying and closing sales has been shared with colleagues and employees with measurable results.
- 34 Minute Sales Strategy
- Home Staging for Professional Organizers
- Staged to Sell
- What every Agent Needs to Know (3 CEU credit for FL Real Estate Agents)
- Workplace Productivity Simplifed
- Right Size Your Nest
- I Have Too Much Stuff Now What