Through teaching, speaking, and coaching, finding the path and sharing skill sets has been a passion for June.
Choose from several topics
or ask us to develop a presentation specifically for you
GYST* Solutions Speaking and Teaching Topics
- Staging to Sell: What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know
- I am looking forward the opportunity to presenting a 3-credit continuing education class "Staging to Sell: What Every Agent Needs to Know" in your area. This course contains critical information on how to sell a house quickly and for more money that agents can use immediately with the next client.
- (providing 3 CE credits)
- RESA Approved Instructor
- Florida DBPR Provider Number: 0006845
- Course Number: 0017744 (3 Credit Hours)
- Master Sales Strategy© For the Creative Person
- Many of us are extraordinarily creative and really good at productivity and organizing. But, actually closing the sale is a unique skill set that can be learned. This presentation will show step by step how apply a simple structured thought process to qualify the sales opportunity, close the sale and get the contract signed. Both complex and simple sales are addressed using real life experiences. 34 Minute Time Management Process (copyrighted)
- 34 Minute Time Management Process©
- It’s not about time. It’s about what is important vs what is urgent. Stop dealing with the clock and see how to capture the time you need for what is important to you.
- Home Staging, a Fun Income Stream for Productivity and Organizing Consultants
- Looking for another income stream? Learn how to use your organizing skills for home staging.
- Workplace Productivity Simplified, Do More With Less and Look Good Doing it
- Learn how to improve productivity by addressing the space you are in. Consider aesthetics, cost of ownership, need for flexibility, accommodate technology, ergonomics and work flow and see efficiency rise.
- Right Size Your Nest; Managing Transitions in Your Home
- Life changes, stuff doesn’t. How to manage life’s transitions and improve your living space.
- Design & Declutter for the Senior
- Different spacial needs arise as we get older. How to simplify and a accommodate new needs.
- Staging the Senior Home
- Time to be compassionate and gentle for late in life transitions .
- I have Too Much Stuff Now What?
- What is too much stuff? Learn to respect what we have while prioritizing what we need.
- Coaching to Find Your Truth
- Coaching is a beautiful path to your truth. From the head to the heart find what is real for you through coaching.
- Home Stager Coach
- Talented Home Stagers need to create their staging business as well as create beautiful spaces. Find the business person within the stager for success and profit.